Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawayutak View Post
    im not claiming anything, its mind bottling that a person would wait 4 years to complain. I walked into a car shop and ripped out the owner after 4 months of bullshitting. thats just me but too each his own
    you WALKED INTO A SHOP after 4 months...and where did that get u? buddy, i FLEW to florida many times to see wtf he was doin with my car. never reimbursed for the numerous times i FLEW to see him and the other clown who owns Z FEVER RACING. worst engine install i ever seen. WHERE DID THAT GET ME????? ITS STILL COSTING ME MONEY TO REPAIR ENGINE AND CAR ISNT DONE YET!!!! none of his followers dont have any idea what i have been doin past 4 yrs with this. AND none of you probably wouldnt be reading this BUT Mr VAYDOR decided to air his dirty laundry here a few weeks ago and make it sound like hes some sort of hero to everyone.
    BOTTOM LINE IS......I CAN SAY IT 100X.....IM VAYDOR #1 AND STILL DONT HAVE THE CAR. BLAME WHOEVER U WANT BUT DONT BLAME THE CUSTOMER.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawayutak View Post
    im not claiming anything, its mind bottling that a person would wait 4 years to complain. I walked into a car shop and ripped out the owner after 4 months of bullshitting. thats just me but too each his own
    Are you not from USA? Touch the builder and he will cry to the Feds asap seems to be the general consensus in USA no balls all mouth

Danny how's your build comming on? Did you figure out the window wiper/washer? Looking forward to seeing it on!

I've been really busy with the race car we have a race coming in couple weeks last night i picked up my second body kit. winter is coming and i have lot of things to build but the wipers I thing is definitely possible with some cuts and welding

Haha sweet ride so do you work at a performance shop?

We build race cars my friend