Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

i offered to pay for my build to be completed in 3 weeks you agreed that is what i paid extra for 4 months later it was done. i have posted the emails up here before like i said show me a breakdown of what i paid for

you belive that these are ok :
    https://imgur.com/a/G4ZDq

it just shows how low your quality is

Quote Originally Posted by maintenancedriven View Post
    i thought this site "mad mechanics" was for people that build cars. You guys that are pissed off at matt should start another site called "mad at mechanics".. I have no problem with matt, or vaydor bodykits. All the time you have spent on here complaining about him and the company you could have just went into your garage and built one by now. I dont complain about matt, or his company. And i have done business with him, i have a completed vaydor in my garage. And yes i understand you have thrown a bunch of money out to people to build your cars, thats why when you start your site "mad at mechanics" put a link on there to your go fund me account and i will put $10 in it. Probably a bunch of other people will put money in it too just so they dont have to listen to you complain anymore about the car you never built yourself.
    if you dont like to read the thread then skip it. Dont come on here and voice your opinion when you dont know half of the argument kiss ass. Stop talkin shit and move on. If your in florida and want to speak about this like a man lmk im around otherwise shut the f**k up.

The funniest part of all of this is.....you should of only answered my texts and phone calls the way you answer these threads over the past few years.. Effin hilarious. Maybe i will have car on the 4th year anniversary......maybe. And keep me out of everyones argument....if you want to do this all day i can respond to you and you respond to me...dont mention my name in any other argument you have here.

Quote Originally Posted by maintenancedriven View Post
    i thought this site "mad mechanics" was for people that build cars. You guys that are pissed off at matt should start another site called "mad at mechanics".. I have no problem with matt, or vaydor bodykits. All the time you have spent on here complaining about him and the company you could have just went into your garage and built one by now. I dont complain about matt, or his company. and i have done business with him, i have a completed vaydor in my garage. And yes i understand you have thrown a bunch of money out to people to build your cars, thats why when you start your site "mad at mechanics" put a link on there to your go fund me account and i will put $10 in it. Probably a bunch of other people will put money in it too just so they dont have to listen to you complain anymore about the car you never built yourself.
    Probably best that you or anyone else not throw more fuel into the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
    Dude....How are u posting pics???? Please tell me
    Matt, use www.pixelsbin.com to post pics. Should be easy and straightforward. No app to install, just create an account and start uploading.

After uploading tbe bbcode links are generated for you to copy and paste.

Hope this helps.

Btw hopefully the issues with jinx's car gets sorted out. Best of luck to both of you.
    Last edited by bangsters; 12-04-2017 at 08:03 AM.
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx2888 View Post
    The funniest part of all of this is.....you should of only answered my texts and phone calls the way you answer these threads over the past few years.. Effin hilarious. Maybe i will have car on the 4th year anniversary......maybe. And keep me out of everyones argument....if you want to do this all day i can respond to you and you respond to me...dont mention my name in any other argument you have here.
    I respond to all your texts Joe, the last time we spoke was about the intake. have you text since then? You talk only with Chris now. He said you told him that you wanted me to pay for the new engine and i agreed. You think im here tryin to piss you off?? or act like this isnt a problem?? Im the one who started the conversation in the first place. The majority of the time waisted on your car was motor related...I dont think i should be blamed for that but it is what it is. Im paying for it to be fixed and paying Chris for his extra time on top of your build cost, i will be coming out of pocket GREATLY to get your car done right. This is all for you man.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

Quote Originally Posted by Dannythunder View Post
    I got it....Thanks!! Thanks Bangsters!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannythunder View Post
    "its a weather experiment!" amiright guys?