Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

Haha glad you approve mate

did these muppets remove your vin numbers too? i think hes gave my donor to someone else and pulled all my vins off and gave me some heap of shit

The vin is never removed, it is on display in the factory area of the car on the driver side of the dash by law. If there is any confusion as to if this is your car or not the VIN number is also stamped on the metal chassis behind the the intake on the center top area. Hope that helps.

c
    Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    did these muppets remove your vin numbers too? i think hes gave my donor to someone else and pulled all my vins off and gave me some heap of shit
    Check the firewall behind your motor on your "cheap piece of shit" or is it just your FAV thing to do to accuse me of things i dont do.
    Last edited by VAYDOR.BODYKITS; 12-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    VAYDOR---G35 based exotic kit car

Quote Originally Posted by VAYDOR.BODYKITS View Post
    c Check the firewall behind your motor on your "cheap piece of shit" or is it just your FAV thing to do to accuse me of things i dont do.
    Hey Matt I've been looking at the kit and looking to pull the trigger with a turnkey do you have any info on a good company to do so. Also are you still selling the kits I heard you sold the company, just wondering if I can still get a kit thanks.

Hello, Matt still owns the company and yes both the hardtop and roadster are available. If you buy a kit from us the current wait time before your kit ships is about 5 weeks. For a turn key build you can contact Melvin at Supercraft cars (727-278-2550), for pricing and his current timeframes.