Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

Never mind....just went to the gram and saw the "Starting over!" post.

Quote Originally Posted by Havemurci View Post
    Never mind....just went to the gram and saw the "Starting over!" post.
    starting over on the new concept?
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy@fugazzi View Post
    Hello, Matt still owns the company and yes both the hardtop and roadster are available. If you buy a kit from us the current wait time before your kit ships is about 5 weeks. For a turn key build you can contact Melvin at Supercraft cars (727-278-2550), for pricing and his current timeframes.
    Currently Vaydorexotics.com presents this message:

VAYDOR
    HAS BEEN SOLD
    Hello and Thank you for visiting VaydorExotics.com we are working very hard to bring you all the information about the Vaydor Supercar.
    Our public relations department will be releasing all the details on January 27th 2019. Please check back then.

My understanding was Supercraft Cars was buying the Vaydor and producing turn key and bodies mounted on G35 donors only. Body kits alone would no longer be sold. Is this the case? I hope not, as I was seriously considering a roadster kit for my next project, and want to mount/build it myself.
    I started seeing this "sold" message in November and each time I've checked back for details, the date is set out further.

Can you clarify?

Yes there investor bought the project the kits are junk mate they cost way to much to get done and it’s fiberglass so they warp in heat and non of the parts have legit mounting points they just drill wood screws though the part to mount it so when they take it off and re mount it it’s like Swiss cheese and the water ingress is incredible plus non of the seals ect work properly and non of them are close to water tight

Plus due to how all the parts mount they rattle loose after certain miles

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxre View Post
    Currently Vaydorexotics.com presents this message:

VAYDOR
    HAS BEEN SOLD
    Hello and Thank you for visiting VaydorExotics.com we are working very hard to bring you all the information about the Vaydor Supercar.
    Our public relations department will be releasing all the details on January 27th 2019. Please check back then.

My understanding was Supercraft Cars was buying the Vaydor and producing turn key and bodies mounted on G35 donors only. Body kits alone would no longer be sold. Is this the case? I hope not, as I was seriously considering a roadster kit for my next project, and want to mount/build it myself.
    I started seeing this "sold" message in November and each time I've checked back for details, the date is set out further.

Can you clarify?
    yes we have purchased vaydor and are only doing what rough installs or full turn key cars.

you are correct metro the kits do have their issues but we are in the process of making all new molds and getting away from the fiberglass going strait to injection molding. we are also perfecting the seals so you dont get drenched when your in the car. we also have switched from wood screws to metal screws and industrial adhesives. pls stay tuned and thanks for your input its much appreciated

Something is wrong here. Actual injection molding tooling for this car wouldn’t be in the reach of this little company in a million years. Also assembly with SCREWS, whether metal screws rather than wood, is still ridiculous.

My point exactly the kits are junk nothing mounts like OEM trim pieces ect they screw threw them into the body. Just random screws and bolts to hold it together in random places. Fuck knows who would pay 500k for this “company” non of the vents are functional list is endless the design is from 2013. It will be still built with old g35 parts he’s salvaged from a scrap yard. It will still be a kitcar as it won’t have the legit licensing crash testing ect. And to top it off you can get real nice breaks new cars with modern tech for less than 100k like the new all electric Porsche. Too many to list.

this vaydor will have a ls3 there loud but slow as hell still 7 sec 0-60 you can get a modern engine 2.0 diesel that’s quicker or even small engine

Also the vision out the car is terrible exotics these days have great field of vision