Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaydor tips tricks and facts

Thank you Jimmy!

Thank you Jimmy for the quick responses on the chassis strength. What is the name of the door hinge company? I want to make sure I get the right ones. .

I have another question - I read on some YouTube comments that come July 6th of this year the Vaydor kits won't be directly available anymore, and the rights are being sold to a company to mass-produce the Vaydor (or more accurately - only sell "turn key" Vaydors). Any truth to that? That would certainly change some timelines of us planning builds. Currently my G35 is undergoing a LS swap, and I would look to move that timeline up if the kits won't be available for much longer. Thanks again! This forum has been a wealth of information...

I have really been looking forward to starting mine this summer. I really hope this is not the case. Please let me know if this is true or not. ty

[QUOTE=BakersWay;230773]Thank you Jimmy for the quick responses on the chassis strength. What is the name of the door hinge company? I want to make sure I get the right ones. .

I have another question - I read on some YouTube comments that come July 6th of this year the Vaydor kits won't be directly available anymore, and the rights are being sold to a company to mass-produce the Vaydor (or more accurately - only sell "turn key" Vaydors). Any truth to that? That would certainly change some timelines of us planning builds. Currently my G35 is undergoing a LS swap, and I would look to move that timeline up if the kits won't be available for much longer. Thanks again! This forum has been a wealth of information...[/QUOTE

No worries , thatís 100% false, you will be able to purchase a kit from us As soon or late as you like.

Btw I started a Facebook group dedicated to the Vaydor brand.. check it out.https://m.facebook.com/groups/2081944238705807