Thread: Lamborghini Lp640

Lamborghini Lp640

After 5 years finally got it running and driving
    Watch "Test drive" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/g5IAPtw5zy4
    Last edited by megatron640; 09-24-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Your next improvement should be a better camera ......... congratulations on the successful first drive!

Quote Originally Posted by steve308 View Post
    Your next improvement should be a better camera ......... congratulations on the successful first drive!
    I actually sent this video thru text message because i was going to sell it, thats why it sucks. I need to re shoot the video but i was just so excited. Im 90 percent sure im going to keep it now. I need exhaust and a few more things. But i like it

Camera aside. It looks great. I agree the exhaust sound isn't ideal, but it looks very good. Pics of the inside out and 360 degrees of the outside would be awesome when your able.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Dude. I am very very happy for you! I also built an lp640 roadster and i know the feeling of putting your kit car back on the road after the craziest surgery of its lifetime. And like you, after it went back on the road it looked so pretty i thought of keeping it lol

Quote Originally Posted by am33r View Post
    Dude. I am very very happy for you! I also built an lp640 roadster and i know the feeling of putting your kit car back on the road after the craziest surgery of its lifetime. And like you, after it went back on the road it looked so pretty i thought of keeping it lol
    Tell me about. I was sold a dream 6 years ago. But i stayed with it and man by surgeries later here i am. I want to sell it to get a pool for my kids. But my wife says i will regret it. If i got rid of it. I just want to drive it on the road and show my friends and my dream will be fulfilled. This has been a 6 year secret nobody knows i have it lol

Quote Originally Posted by G35Mike View Post
    Camera aside. It looks great. I agree the exhaust sound isn't ideal, but it looks very good. Pics of the inside out and 360 degrees of the outside would be awesome when your able.
    Ill take some pics and video shortly. Im having trouble finding an instrument cluster for my car. I know some people make theres custom. Im not that handy

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Congratulations on getting her road worthy ,nice job.... these car,s are very time consuming
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!