Thread: Matt & the vaydor scam!!! Waiting 4 years for my car-stay clear of this company!!

Exclamation Matt & the vaydor scam!!! Waiting 4 years for my car-stay clear of this company!!

The following is the disgraceful ordeal i have been going through with VAYDOR llc. Matt McEntegart. I have FACTS to back up each statement I am making and anyone who would like this proof, just ask. OVER 4 YEARS AGO...YES OVER 4 YEARS AGO I was the FIRST person to order a vaydor from Matt. THE FIRST. Went in ordered a complete turn key car with a LS engine to go with it. AND HE AGREED IT CAN BE DONE!! so i went ahead and ordered engine and specifically told him NOT TO SEND IT TO ZFEVER FOR ENGINE INSTALL BECAUSE OF THEIR SHIT REVIEWS. He went ahead and sent it there anyway. My car sat in Z FEVER for over 16 months while they TRIED to install the LS1. SMH. Then back to matts shop where it took years upon years to get painted, assembled etc. Jimmy busted his ass as much as he could. Hes the only valuable piece of vaydor llc. Then I was told engine knocking, car back to Z FEVER!!, another 6 months. Z FEVER tells me i bought a cracked engine (LOL)WAS FINE BEFORE DYNO VIDEO THEY MADE!!! but didnt tell me they had engine WIDE OPEN ON DYNO AS THEY MADE THE VIDEO THEY POST NOW WITH NO HEADERS ON THE ENGINE!. purchased another engine. ALL OF THIS GOING ON WHILE MATT SAYS ITS NOT HIS FAULT MIND YOU. like "I" sent it to z fever. smh. AS YEARS PASSED, yes folks YEARS car still not done. ALL HE DID WAS PROMISE MONTH AFTER MONTH..im flying back and forth from NY to FLA and now im flying to KY..ITS A DISGRACE!!! He eventually says he selling the company to a builder in kentucky approx FEB 17' and has the balls to tell me my car will be sent there to be finished. WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE???? OVER 4 YEARS AND MY CAR IS STILL SITTING IN KY WAITING TO BE FINISHED......I WAS HIS FIRST CUSTOMER PEOPLE! So i read here some of his post saying NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINED....LMFAOOOOOO LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST....I HAVE OVER 4 YEARS OF TEXT MESSAGES,EMAILS, PICTURES FROM MATT, Z FEVER ETC TO PROVE IT ALL... I HAVE PICTURES OF CAR NOT DONE...I CURRENTLY HAVE A ATTORNEY DECIDING MY COURSE OF ACTION AS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO WERE RIPPED OFF BY HIM SHOULD BE DOING AS WELL. I have layed out tens of thousands of my own money besides GIVING MATT OVER 30K ALREADY! STILL NO CAR. STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS. HE IS A PROFESSIONAL CON. And NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS...never believe it. He may come and post a rebutle to my statement but I HAVE PROOF AND THE TRUTH. ANYONE NEED TO KNOW JUST CONTACT ME. BY THE WAY MY FRIENDS....MY VAYDOR IS THE ORANGE VAYDOR WITH LS1 ENGINE PICS ALL OVER THE INTERNET WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THE LS1 ENGINE WAS INSTALLED BY ZFEVER AND DIDNT FIT..WIRING HARNESS ALL BUTCHERED UP AMOUNG OTHER PROBLEMS LIKE OIL LEAKS,STILL NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY ETC. BEWARE OF ALL BUSINESSES MENTIONED IN THIS POST!

sucks to hear your troubles man. just asking, but since matt has given you so much trouble, how would you feel about driving a design he created then?

This is another unsatisfied customer I feel your pain my friend good luck getting on the road to recovery check out these guys I'm sure they can help you out
    sikwhipscustoms.com

To help your case I will give you all my emails too so you can see how he scammed me too should help out in court I would of done the same but live overseas with no time to turn up in court

He still owes the VW group a few million from the law suit when they sued him and he went bankrupt I'm sure they would love to here how much cash he's made

im sellin the car as soon or when I get it. He Took all the good out of it, dont even want it anylonger. im sure i will get my price here in south fla
    I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST VAYDOR. so far it looks like there is about a dozen or more cars he took money on for turnkey cars.
    as if he needs another lawsuit.....smh
    Last edited by Jinx2888; 10-07-2017 at 10:15 AM.

I saw this orange ls1 car being built at Melvin shop right before the hurricane. Is it a diff one?

prob not, he said he "sold" the company and it has been in kentucky since end of feb 18< anyone that needs proof of that lmk. i have about 60 pages of text messages from the last 4 yrs. emails. wire receipts etc....AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THE CAR. LMFAO OH WAIT,,,,, maybe its my fault. lol