Thread: My vaydor project up for grabs on ebay

My vaydor project up for grabs on ebay

Vaydor 002, for sale on eBay. Running driving project. See details on eBay. Listed under replica/kit makes.
    Last edited by Myshopsfull; 11-29-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Think you need to post less completed cars that arenít yours then hardly any of your car.

Not really sure you know what your talking about. There are two vaydors on ebay rite now. Mine is the one with 100% pics of my car. No other car is in my ad. Sorry for your misunderstanding

He means no build process pics

What world am I living in. He says you need to post less completed cars that ARENT yours then hardly any of your car! Which is 100% false. Fake news! Next you metro will start posting your vaydor hate on my thread! Fact is I had a great experience with Matt and will do business with him again. Sorry that you have not been satisfied with your experience but that is not true for me. I meet Matt in person at Sema in2013 and personally pick up my car at Matt shop in early 2014. Matter in fact I couldn't get a shipper so I flew in to Florida rented a box truck and loaded my turnkey and drove 3300 miles home. Part of the reason I don't do social media is because everyone wants to force there issues and options down my throat. this forum didn't start out this way years ago but times have changed. When you or rippin6 post a car on eBay, Craig's,or this forum I will definitely not chime in on how you should do it. Thanks

Still for sale

No sold, back before thanksgiving , but took a serious buyer as the person who ran the auction up the first time was a told flake! POS. Funniest part was found out who exactly it was and where she lived because everyone is so stupid posting everything on YouTube. (Absolutely no talent as a singer) lol After I seen her area code tattooed on her face I know she had no money! Lol Real buyer I believe lives in Minnesota.

Lol people amaze me now in days but congrats with the sale.