Thread: Aventador

Aventador

Hey everyone i am currentley making some molds from OE Aventador parts to create a replica. I still have a long way to go but i am making some progress. I currentley have a driver side door mold for the inside and outside of the door. I also front bumper mold made so let me know if there is any interest. I also may have a front frame on its way to me to replicate. More to come so dont count me out because you will hear more about in the future. I will try to post some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by WBELL View Post
    Hey everyone i am currentley making some molds from OE Aventador parts to create a replica. I still have a long way to go but i am making some progress. I currentley have a driver side door mold for the inside and outside of the door. I also front bumper mold made so let me know if there is any interest. I also may have a front frame on its way to me to replicate. More to come so dont count me out because you will hear more about in the future. I will try to post some pictures.
    How do you post pictures here?

Copy and paste the IMG code from ur pic on Photobucket. It works for me, I'm not sure it works for everyone