Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any interest in a pisa style euro interior kit? (308 replica-ish)

Do you offer 355 replica tail lights

Quote Originally Posted by jboogey View Post
    Do you offer 355 replica tail lights
    I do. However, I no longer have a milling machine which is what I used to cut out the centers of the lenses so the clear centers could be added. So for now I can only do solid colors until I figure out a way to cut the centers out accurately again.

the 308 and testarossa interior kits are both still available

Rob, is this something you are going to continue making or you just selling off what you have now?

I am selling off what I have now. I still have all the molds but I don't currently have the funds available to make more kits. I have a house painting business so income is an issue in winter months.

Ok... Hell I want the Testarossa interior just no way or time to get there right now..

What kind of shipping to 37388

JBrown, the end of this month or the first part of next I am going to Nashville, then trough Knoxville on my way to Connecticut then down the coast to Florida and home to Texas, delivering three cars. If you are on that loop or close, I could deliver these parts for less than crating and shipping.

76mx I am between Chattanooga and Nashville about 90 miles south west of Nashville on I24. If you are going Knoxville to Nashville I think you would probably take I40.. I greatly appreciate the offer.. but it may be a bit out of your way I am not sure what way you are going.. but if by chance you look at it on map and is within reason for you , if you want to give me a price it would be appreciated..

JBrown, Yes I am going 40 from Nashville to Knoxville then 81 north from there. I would have to go south to you about 100 miles then double back to Knoxville. I am not opposed to it, but if you do not like the $400 quote, I understand. On the other hand, crating and shipping would surely run at least that. I have to get one Diablo out of the trailer in Nashville first to make room for it. Might be an excuse to stop and see Watson while I am right there.