Thread: Concept aval.!?

Question Concept aval.!?

Hello i'm new here to this forum,

Had a question i'd like to ask about building kit cars!

Is there a Kit made aval. of the Pontiac Banshee IV Concept Car? Always had a interest in it, and would of like to of personalized it a bit if it was aval to public.
    Thanks in advance.

There was a company back around 2003-2004 called Louisell Motors that had a car featured in Kit Car Magazine with a Banshee Kit. The car Utilized a F-Body Chassis. I do not know what ever happened with the company or the molds to make the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Builder26 View Post
    Hello i'm new here to this forum,

Had a question i'd like to ask about building kit cars!

Is there a Kit made aval. of the Pontiac Banshee IV Concept Car? Always had a interest in it, and would of like to of personalized it a bit if it was aval to public.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by slipondajimmy View Post
    There was a company back around 2003-2004 called Louisell Motors that had a car featured in Kit Car Magazine with a Banshee Kit. The car Utilized a F-Body Chassis. I do not know what ever happened with the company or the molds to make the body.
    Thanks for the response. I've inquired to a few about this company and where it landed and such. Hopefully something will come of it and i can try at getting a Banshee kit operational. Keep you posted of anything that comes my way.