Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to the kit car world

I'm leaning towards a vaydor.

I personal love the vaydor if I had extra room and money Id do it. Plus their are plenty of build treads. The donar has plenty of upgrades,mods,horsepower and features like abs and power everything unlike most Replica do not. And on top of it you wont get criticized as much as other kits my car has a custom chassis but I still get the comments nice fierogini, nice fiero and so on.

That is exactly what I'm thinking! The Vaydor is original so you are not attempting to make your car look like something from scratch. On top of that, so many haters on the lambo replicas that, even though I have seen some very nice ones that in my opinion look like originals, everyones is still talking bad about everyones build, and that makes me doubt that I will get any real help if I try the lambo. I ain't trying to hear that right now!

As I gain experience I will one day take on the lambo project, but I really want to build one from scratch...like build the chassis and body from scratch.

check this kid out and tell me what you think about his progress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFG43WGYUtE

I'm thinking about getting the g35 in the next month or two, I'm in Chicago, if you guys can think of anyone trying to get rid of a g35 let me know.

Till next time fellas!

Is this true??
    "I read on some YouTube comments that come July 6th of this year the Vaydor kits won't be directly available anymore, and the rights are being sold to a company to mass-produce the Vaydor (or more accurately - only sell "turn key" Vaydors)."

Unsure about that I would check their website or call them. If you have funds available I would definitely start by purchasing a body first Then worry about donor g35 and other things later as easily obtainable. The best thing I have done when ever purchasing a kit car is fly or drive out to look at the kit that way you know what to expect I have done this several times and sometimes out $70-500 but better than thousands and disappointments.