Thread: New CNC Build - Looking for Projects

New CNC Build - Looking for Projects

Finally got this is motion and there is still lots of work to do. I'm looking for projects in the meantime.

Welcome aboard PhantomGhost, Looks like there is already a lot of work done, from looking at your YouTube video. What kind of projects are you looking to do ? Are you looking for a few small jobs to try out your machine. I have a few 1/4 scale models I would like to have cut if you need some trial and error experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomGhost View Post
    Finally got this is motion and there is still lots of work to do. I'm looking for projects in the meantime.

Thanks fauxknowitall! Yes, I am looking for basically ANYTHING to cut to gain the trial and error experience. ANYTHING...you name it.

Where are you located?

best anime kodi addon

The Humble Bundle offerings bolster various philanthropies including Action best anime kodi addon Against Hunger Child's Play the Electronic Frontier Foundation, philanthropy water the American Red Cross WaterAid and the Wikimedia Foundatio

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Hello : PhantomGhost

we are looking for someone to cut several small jobs before the end of the year, have you cut any parts. i saw the video of the machine working ....very nice job on getting to this point.

we are looking for someone to cut a rear engine cover & a deck tonneau cover behind the seats for a convertible ....we can work together as you learn with your machine.

all i ask for in return ,if i email you ,i get a answer within 48-72 hrs ,we are always clear in "Detail" about what we want or need with our spec,s as to how we want the piece or part made ,Not take it as i cut it or else ( the customer is the client & not a hostage to the machine owner + cnc item cost + shipping cost + shipping and tracking details, each on separate lines ,with Detailed Total .....so we are both clear through the entire deal.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!