Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will pay a $1,000 USD finders fee to anyone who can track down a DNA 360 or 430

I will pay a $1,000 USD finders fee to anyone who can track down a DNA 360 or 430

I also posted this in the dnaoc forum...

Apparently DNA may no longer be making kits? (I'm not sure)

I will pay a $1,000 USD finders fee to anyone who can help me find and buy a completed/used or turnkey MR2 Spyder based DNA 430 or 360 in the USA. I desperately want one and am unable to find any on my own.

Cash buyer ready to buy the right car immediately (I also have a proper Diablo replica for sale or trade as well, but it's not dependent on me buying the 430 or 360).

NO unfinished kits please!

Please PM me with any details.

What price range are you looking to be in? I have seen some MR 2 based kits on ebay every once and a while. I will keep an eye out for you. There are some actual 360 cars listed here for under 70K
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0

Quote Originally Posted by cdd View Post
    What price range are you looking to be in? I have seen some MR 2 based kits on ebay every once and a while. I will keep an eye out for you. There are some actual 360 cars listed here for under 70K
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0
    Hmm very interesting thanks for the heads up. I'm a bit hesitant to take the plunge on the real thing because of maintenance costs, insurance, etc. but then again it's a REAL Ferrari

If I found a 360 kit my max would probably be around ~30K or so, and if I found a 430 I'd probably go as high as 30-45K. The 430 is my preference, but the price of a real 360 seems to be pretty enticing.

Let me know if you find anything and I'll take care of you for the finder's fee.

Thanks again!

Ah, of course that's my luck

I figured something like that happened. Oh well, I'm looking at real 360's and 430's even though they're a bit over budget because if I sell my Diablo replica and my Boxster I can probably get pretty close to buying a real one. Plus it seems the modern Ferrari's seem to be less maintenance intensive (ie expensive).

Thanks!

How about a 458 for $35K .....well within your price range? I have no affiliation with it but have seen it around on craigslist for a while......
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...473020033.html
    It's cougar-based though so probably not appealing being FWD when you wanted MR2-based mid engine.
    Last edited by 20below; 02-20-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wmrwl View Post
    Ah, of course that's my luck

I figured something like that happened. Oh well, I'm looking at real 360's and 430's even though they're a bit over budget because if I sell my Diablo replica and my Boxster I can probably get pretty close to buying a real one. Plus it seems the modern Ferrari's seem to be less maintenance intensive (ie expensive).

Thanks!
    I do not have DNA but I do have John Watson's 360 molds and I have a set of panels already layed up. John never molded front or rear bumpers or rockers. But I have everything else layed up. The parts will interchange with a real 360, John did a 100% OE copy. $5500 firm Take a look at Macgyvers build on here, he converted to 430 but that started as one of John's 360 kits.

Good luck finding a DNA, I have a 5cudo and think the only one in the US with one. Think only maybe four 360 and two 430 kits ever made it to the US

Ripping is right as far as I know about the 360s.
    I had the first one, helped two others bring theirs in and then I think a forth was brought in by the guy who became DNA USA.
    Mine was eventually painted, I know one of the others was, the third, last I heard was still raw and in LA. But that was 5+ years ago. Forth one was finished too.
    Not sure about the 430 or 5cudo. I know for sure of one 430, but that's it.
    Last edited by MunkyKing; 03-10-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Not sure what the reserve is but here is a real 360.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/360-Spider/...JarTId&vxp=mtr