Thread: Looking for Aventador, Reventon, or Diablo Kit

Looking for Aventador, Reventon, or Diablo Kit

Just started researching and have decided on one of these 3 anyone have one ridiculously cheap or reasonably priced for sale? I just want the kit no chassis or drivetrain .Thanks in advance guys.
    Last edited by srd1; 07-11-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Something to think about if you are looking for a old project. Parts are rare and really hard to find. make sure you know what you are getting into, "ridiculously cheap" is very relative!!! What you think is crazy expansive might be "ridiculously cheap" and what you might think is crazy cheap might be crazy expansive because they are readily available from different cars. Glass is next to impossible to find and very expansive. If you intend to build a kit car then there are many different ways but if you are truly building a replica then expect for a long hunt for parts. By the way there is no such thing as a "Kit Car" with Lamborghini's any more. All of the suppliers have been shut down and chased out of dodge

Just my 2cents and Good luck
    Last edited by CCIE; 07-11-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Completely agree friend "ridiculously cheap" was relative for sure just want to try and find a good deal, i have alot resources as far a fabrication that most people dont. This is something ive tried to do in the past and got took by a thief. The burn has worn off now and im wanting to try again not as trusting as i once was. This is something im in no hurry to complete but im in a hurry to complete start if that makes sense.

Greetings. I have a Cory Davis Diablo roadster. Sbc engine mated to an Audi 016 gearbox. ( not mounted yet ) but marked up in the car. Fiero frame and all hinges, vdo Gages, glass, lights, and wheels. It has coil overs and all suspension work is done. A really good start. If interested let me know. We can video chat and I can let you see all I have.
    Cheers