Thread: 2 finished Gagliardi Vendettas for sale.

2 finished Gagliardi Vendettas for sale.

I am selling both of my completed, running, driving, dependable Gagliardi Vendettas. Below is the ebay link. I drove the blue car during spring/summer months and black car during fall/winter months. I've owned them both for 3 years and had a blast driving/maintaining these cars. I'm spending most of my time traveling and living retired life so they have been sitting in Nashville, TN for several months. I want to sell them to someone who can enjoy and appreciate them like I used to..... Please get the word out if you know of somebody looking to own one of these rare and hard to find custom cars.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Replic...xbU9FV&vxp=mtr
    Last edited by dthami2; 07-22-2018 at 12:20 PM.

wonder if he is still around making cars? he was working on a new concept a few yrs ago. time flies! good luck with your sale!
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by dthami2 View Post
    I am selling both of my completed, running, driving, dependable Gagliardi Vendettas. Below is the ebay link. I drove the blue car during spring/summer months and black car during fall/winter months. I've owned them both for 3 years and had a blast driving/maintaining these cars. I'm spending most of my time traveling and living retired life so they have been sitting in Nashville, TN for several months. I want to sell them to someone who can enjoy and appreciate them like I used to..... Please get the word out if you know of somebody looking to own one of these rare and hard to find custom cars.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Replic...xbU9FV&vxp=mtr
    I can be interested in the blue, but I live in Albania you know if there are companies of car shipments that send directly to Albania

not sure about the shipping

im sure there is a company that will ship to albania... just check online to find out and let me know if interested. we can whatsapp and i can walk around cars and drive them to show you