Thread: 2500 miles round trip to get my roadster!!!!!!

2500 miles round trip to get my roadster!!!!!!

Well drove to virginia beach to pick up a diablo roadster from Mr 1 this weekend. Drove it straight there and back with one of my guys that works for me.
    Have to say Mr 1 was great, gave me the best deal possible was so helpful, straight forward and honest kit was everything he said it was and more, hell of a guy.
    Cant wait to start building, got it unloaded in the shop, gonna start getting organized this week.

Wow, sounds like a great build is on the way here. Can't wait to see the progress. Congrats.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Quote Originally Posted by srd1 View Post
    well drove to virginia beach to pick up a diablo roadster from mr 1 this weekend. Drove it straight there and back with one of my guys that works for me.
    Have to say mr 1 was great, gave me the best deal possible was so helpful, straight forward and honest kit was everything he said it was and more, hell of a guy.
    Cant wait to start building, got it unloaded in the shop, gonna start getting organized this week.
    congrat on your diablo roadster, building mine also......

Awesome! I got a diablo roadster kit in pieces all over the house waiting for me to get organized and started. Can we see pics of what you're starting with? Always entertaining to watch a car come together!