Thread: Wanted: Bugatti Merci or Diablo running with glass

Wanted: Bugatti Merci or Diablo running with glass

Looking for a Bugatti Merci or a Diablo. Running and driving project stage or just turn key but must move under own it's own power. . I don't have a budget, I'm just kinda looking for a deal. I'll get a trailer and truck too pull it home and I'm coming with with cash so LMK. I'm located in NC
    Last edited by bentleyboy; 09-09-2018 at 01:16 PM.

I have a very well built gen 1 dnr vt . Sbc over 30. Rebuild getrag tranny. Wide track front suspension. With coil overs. Doors built very strong and well. New wire harness and all works except speedo. Windows, lights, hvac (gen ll mini) all installed and working. Seat belts installed etc. To much to mention. If interested let me know.

I can tell you from personal experience mr1 is a solid guy, i bought my diablo kit from him...the kit was everything he said it was and more.
    Really easy to deal with and honest wich is a rarity these days.

Srd1. Great experience working with you. Also as solid as they come. Have you done anything with you car yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mr1 View Post
    Srd1. Great experience working with you. Also as solid as they come. Have you done anything with you car yet?
    I appreciate you brother really enjoyed meeting and talking with you, decided to build a NAERC chassis and use the suspension off the stretched chassis, just finished cutting all the metal for it hopefully start welding this weekend gonna tig the whole thing so its gonna be time consuming but worth it in the end i believe. going to do a turbo 5.3 ls (the 350 ended up in a badass rock crawler) not sure on trans axle just yet not going to outrageous on the turbo wanna have 5 to 600 hp really want an automatic but im hearing thats problematic cross that bridge when i get there i guess. Id love to know if someone knows of an auto trans axle that would hold up and not cost 15 grand

I have a Diablo 60 completed and running for sale

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSal...0%20010617.htm

what would a realistic offer be like?
    - fidali355

Quote Originally Posted by mr1 View Post
    I have a very well built gen 1 dnr vt . Sbc over 30. Rebuild getrag tranny. Wide track front suspension. With coil overs. Doors built very strong and well. New wire harness and all works except speedo. Windows, lights, hvac (gen ll mini) all installed and working. Seat belts installed etc. To much to mention. If interested let me know.
    Million dollar question is how much?

Sounds great but the same question applies... how much ? Could you send pics too tinkeringwithtinkerbell@gmail.com