Thread: WTB - 355 parts (replica or real)

WTB - 355 parts (replica or real)

Looking for a few things for my AD355

- WTB replica interior parts
    - door panels
    - driver's side gauge cluster and cover
    - gated shifter
    - WTB rear tail lights (replica or real)
    Any help, leads, etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance -
    Joel

I recommend you PM mr355 (Rob Kubasaki) for the interior parts. He creates an amazing 355 interior package.

For tail lights, I think EVM_Rob on here has molds for 355 tail lights. I am not 100% on the lights. I know he had 308 tail lights as I bought those from him but can't remember whether he had the 355?

Can't hurt to ask.
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I have a shifter box, gated shifter and shift knob, i also have a nice gauge cluster with low miles.

WTB 355 parts replica or real

I may be interested in a set of the mesh style stockers as well...cant remember the style number, but I think they are a one-piece BBS wheel? LMK In case you liked this article as well as you would want to receive more information regarding Can you rent multiple apartments or Does adding a detached garage add value to your home kindly go to the web site

Hi
    not sure if you already got this from anyone but I picked up a Almida (mr355) 355 centre console with the 355 switch panels from Don a couple years ago for my build. I’ve now gone in a different direction on my interior. So I be decided it is for sale now.
    if your interested email me at dobie44@hotmail.com and I will send some pictures.
    regards
    Wayne

How much for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fakerari View Post
    How much for it?
    The two Amida switch panels are sold, but he might still have the raw fiberglass console and a replica five speed shift gate. I think he wanted CDN$200 for the leftover pieces, plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozberry View Post
    The two Amida switch panels are sold, but he might still have the raw fiberglass console and a replica five speed shift gate. I think he wanted CDN$200 for the leftover pieces, plus shipping.
    Hi just for clarification the remaining console piece are center console rear computer cover between the seats and a 6 speed shift gate.
    Price for these parts is $225 USD plus shipping.
    Wayne