Thread: Fugazzi B*ntl*y

Fugazzi B*ntl*y

I have a finished White Fugazzi B*ntl*y supersport replica I'll be putting up for sale. Will be coming out of winter storage shortly.

Car runs fine. I put 1700 into the engine to solve cooling issues that those sebring motors get so its pretty reliable driver. its on a 2006 sebring touring GTC 2.7 ltr.

Gets lots of looks driving around, its a hoot!

I have the OEM exhaust tips to put on, an extra white dash that has the green/blue glow, chrome switches, badges to put on.

Let me know if there's some interest.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by funexec View Post
    I have a finished White Fugazzi B*ntl*y supersport replica I'll be putting up for sale. Will be coming out of winter storage shortly.

Car runs fine. I put 1700 into the engine to solve cooling issues that those sebring motors get so its pretty reliable driver. its on a 2006 sebring touring GTC 2.7 ltr.

Gets lots of looks driving around, its a hoot!

I have the OEM exhaust tips to put on, an extra white dash that has the green/blue glow, chrome switches, badges to put on.

Let me know if there's some interest.
    Can you please post a picture?

Hi, there is a photo album on my profile. Let me know if you can't see it. I think it is for the forum members to view.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Quote Originally Posted by funexec View Post
    Hi, there is a photo album on my profile. Let me know if you can't see it. I think it is for the forum members to view.
    Saw pictures. Will send you a PM.