Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VW Bugatti type 35 help

VW Bugatti type 35 help

I just got this on trade, I've always wanted one but I don't know whole lot about them so if anybody can give me any information that would be amazing!

Okay for some reason it's not allowing me to post pictures so if someone could help me out with that that be great

The website doesn't allow posting photos directly into a thread any longer. You have to use a third party photo-hosting site like Photobucket, Imgur, Flickr, etc. Once loaded on the phot-hosting site, copy and paste the image link to your post.

Well that did a whole lot of nothing but I guess you can click the links to see the pictures

Nope it says pics not found

I was able to click the links and see the picks just fine. Sorry I cant offer more help in the way of the car itself. Perhaps I can help doing a bit of research. What exactly are you looking to know. Do you have a list of questions I could run through and see what I can find out for you. Happy to help in any way I am able.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Not sure if this could help a little. Here is a video of a car similar to yours thats also a kit that a gentleman is going over. Not sure if this will give you any info you dont already have but he seems to give some spec and other detail information about the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLgkMp2zwo
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr