Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Countach Frame Self build.

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    No, it is aluminum composite monocoque rather than tubeframe. It has the same wheelbase, track, and other dimensions but uses modern suspension technology rater than the original design, and a fringe benefit of this is several more inches of leg room. It is also designed for a longitudinal engine with a transaxle rather than the unobtainable front mounted v-drive gearbox.
    Well I may be interested in a body and frame been trying to contact you on FB and here as well.

I am pretty easy to contact, my number is throughout this Forum and on Facebook, 940-781-5455.

I think that you would like the chassis, I have seen Charlies work, you'd like what you see AND I have not heard of any bad deals with him, and believe me that IS very important... oh and lets not forget the BBQ LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianBurton View Post
    I think that you would like the chassis, I have seen Charlies work, you'd like what you see AND I have not heard of any bad deals with him, and believe me that IS very important... oh and lets not forget the BBQ LOL
    Nice pictures. I really like how the frame interacts with the body. I am trying to build a rigid platform.