Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countach Frame Self build.

Countach Frame Self build.

Looking to build my own frame. I'm a fabricator and Electrician I should be able to handle that. Only interested in building the correct frame. Not spending $100,000 on a frame when they can be built with time and effort.

Any one with plans for have built one able to provide any info or make this process easier would be nice.

I can make the process easier. A bare aluminum composite monocoque Countach frame is $8,000.

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    I can make the process easier. A bare aluminum composite monocoque Countach frame is $8,000.
    Does it look like the original frame or what. I'm still building a countach replica, we have talked

Countach Frame Self build.

Does it look like the original frame or what. I'm still building a countach replica, we have talked

No, it is aluminum composite monocoque rather than tubeframe. It has the same wheelbase, track, and other dimensions but uses modern suspension technology rater than the original design, and a fringe benefit of this is several more inches of leg room. It is also designed for a longitudinal engine with a transaxle rather than the unobtainable front mounted v-drive gearbox.

There's a thread "countach chassis" from 2015..

Did the thread resolve the frame dilemma?

I will still be looking around if anyone has any ideas to conclude a process of building a frame.

QUOTE=manuelram16;233680]There's a thread "countach chassis" from 2015..[/QUOTE]

Thanks send pics of what you have. Since I worked for a major Auto manufacturing research and development center I'm interested in finding info, plans about the frame

There are 40 videos of the frame on Youtube at StricklandRacingInc and more info on Facebook at Chupacabra. I do not sell plans.

I sent you a message on Facebook

There are 40 videos of the frame on Youtube at StricklandRacingInc and more info on Facebook at Chupacabra. I do not sell plans.
    I sent you a message in FB