Thread: Looking for a lambo replica in Canada

Looking for a lambo replica in Canada

Looking for a lambo replica that is complete or close to complete. I am in Ontario, but willing to travel for the right vehicle. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks

Patron Class Member
    I have Lamborghini replica and I am ready to sell and move on to something else. On this site go to build diaries and search for. phils folley If any interest email me. I have many pics and additional information. pparker07@comcast.net

Yes I've sent you an email,
    Hopefully we can chat.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lambolegend View Post
    Looking for a lambo replica that is complete or close to complete. I am in Ontario, but willing to travel for the right vehicle. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Hi there, i have a beautiful Diablo 6.0 coupe with a Pontiac GTO 3800 supercharged motor, 5 sp getrag trans, power windows (that go all the way up and down) air lift suspension in fron that works perfectly, custom exhaust that sounds mean and wicked, Lamborghini wheels with Pirelli Pzero tires, has crack in top of windshield but cant see it in the glass tint, have extra windshield current registration, titled as a Fiero, absolutely stunning car, get in it and drive from here to New York and back, zero issues, not a sh--tty build this is a very hi quality nice car, asking $60k or offer if you want to see pics and a video just pm me. Im in Portland Or thanks

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure the Diablo is amazing and would love to see pictures of it. However to be honest with the money exchange right now, 60K US is 80K CAN, plus I'm not sure what is all involved in bringing it over the boarder, I'm currently looking into it. For 90K I can get a real Lambo, But still would love to see pics
    Thanks