Thread: Desperate for an F40 rear window supplier or manufacturer

Desperate for an F40 rear window supplier or manufacturer

After over 6 months wasted and $2400 poorer, ( see my post on "consumer opinions) I am still in need of a rear stepglass window for my F40 replica. If anyone out there has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, this beautiful car is sitting parked since last November. #*•£ scammers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevep914 View Post
    After over 6 months wasted and $2400 poorer, ( see my post on "consumer opinions) I am still in need of a rear stepglass window for my F40 replica. If anyone out there has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, this beautiful car is sitting parked since last November. #*•£ scammers!!!
    Hey there, Iím new here. They go for close to 5 grand, the legitimate piece that is which iím sure you know. I think it can be replicated. Iím currently collecting OEM and F/G parts which I plan to throw onto a Fiero if I canít get the measurements and plans for the North American Exotic Chassis. This piece isnít one Iíve got a hold of yet however, manly focusing on the front clip at the moment but Iíll let you know of I come across it.

If I recall, EVMRob was working on a F40 rear "Glass" awhile back. Maybe shoot him a PM.

Thankyou much, pm sent . Steve

I thought Norm's Fiberglass also had the F40 rear glass. Or is that the consumer opinion you posted? (haven't looked)

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Yes, Norm's had been suggested, and I paid him for a window that never arrived. I am convinced he will do nothing for me after 6 months of emails and phone calls. I am now hoping someone else can provide me with one after a hard and expensive lesson learned. EVMRob has not responded to my pm. Anyone else out there? I would love to get the car back on the road! Steve