Thread: Looking for David

Looking for David

I lost contact with an interesting builder, who was working on a Pantera. His name was David, and he was working also on a manifold to put triple Webers on a 2.8 V6 engine. Sadly, time caused us to lose contact, and his old email does not seem to work anymore? Anyone know where to find him? Thanks, Steve

Hey Steve;

That would be opm2000 here and on Pennocks correct? Last I heard from him he had some health issues so was putting everything on hold but that was several years ago. There is a fellow over on Pennocks that was showcasing his Pantero build that may still have contact with David? Might try over there to see of he has any different contact info.

Good luck
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Don, He was known as fastfocusguy, and had sent me an email in 2015 stating after a hiatus, he was back working on stuff again I missed that mail and just happened to notice it now. His email failed to deliver, as his mailbox was full. Was very helpful getting my Veglia gauges hooked up to a GM power plant ( reverse ohmages) was also working on an intake manifold to hook up triple Webers to a 2.8. Seemed very talented. Thanks for your input! Steve