Thread: what if you have bought a discontinued car brand?

Question what if you have bought a discontinued car brand?

maybe you have never thought of this case, however, my uncle bought a car from American Motors Corporation, now it has ben resulted as the connection between Hudson Motor Company and the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation.
    Now he doesn't know what to do if his car's falling some parts since it has been a long time and the vintage car was kinda weak @@.
    Here are some popular-in-the-past car brand that do not continue developing:
    https://philkotse.com/car-buying-and...ey-failed-6267

Thank you in advance

Last edited by henryhartmann; 03-13-2020 at 11:15 PM.

anyone please help me?

Information is needed.... What car / what year / and just what are you asking for?

Quote Originally Posted by steve308 View Post
    Information is needed.... What car / what year / and just what are you asking for?
    Why is this forum filled with weird, strange questions? Are these people from the afterlife trying to communicate with people in the car community? Most of the questions have nothing to do about cars. Where is the Admin for this site to take care of this? Who is hosting this site? There was post a few days ago about a car, and then some link to a "We'll do your school homework for you" site. I am 50 years old and not doing any high school homework, and this site isn't for that anyway. This site will turn to complete trash and go away unless someone is acting in an Admin capacity. Anyone?