Pic
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Hummer Kit?

Pic
    Attached Images Attached Images    

kitcarnut

I have always only liked the military "hatchback" hummers which were never made into a civilian version. Now here is my chance...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

That Hummer Kit looks like fun. I would purchase one today to pull my 355 replica to car shows.

How much do you think the cost would be for someone to purchase a used one?

dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

A good used H1 style hummer can still pull in $25-30K. I really like the Hatchback model since you only saw them in dessert storm and not on the street. I would imagine the seller has a reserve of at least $15,000.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

2000 Jurassic T-Rex H1 #61

Hey Mrtrex , I have #61 of the 115 that you manufactured, I would like more info on the parts etc. to this baby , I always have a hard time finding parts because nowadays these Autoparts stores are totally useless when it comes to finding parts lol , Sorry if I sound frustrated but truth be told I am, This machine was pretty much never used infact I have less then 500 actual miles on it, I bought it Directly from the fella who bought from the fella you guys sold or gave it too etc etc. I have since done some modifications to it ive turned it into a Safari/Tour truck for Brew Tours and Wine Tours, If I may brag a bit I think I am doing a good job, Ive had some issues with it mechanically not too bad for one it slightly over heats on me and it runs a bit rich, I've taken it to several mechanics and they are pretty much like the Auto part stores LAMERS LOL, no more old school guys around my friend its very frustrating, anyway my latest issue is the Shifter I would like to change it for a more rugged one the one it has on it doesn't properly work and frankly I don't like it, Id love to put a T type shifter , the linkage at the transmission is wore so the last mechanic said .... I would like to go somewhere and just buy a better shifter .... local Salvage yards have no clue to help me and im stuck ... anything you can send me or help me if appreciate it. attached are some picture of it how it looks today. By the way thanks so much for the info.

Dave you still on here? I'm Bill Welch

[QUOTE=FunnyWheels;34430]This one was built in 2001 by Bill Welch, Clearwater, Florida.* Previous owner of B & B Spiders.* Bill had the doors and cab manufactured by a local metal fab shop in Clearwater.* The nose and top were by a company that has since gone out of business.*
    Dave are you still on this page?

I was going to get into this back 20 years ago also. I have a mod'd front hood I was going to use still laying around if someone wants it. Looks kind of like Urban Gorilla hood.