Thread: Ferrari : Alcador Sbarro

Ferrari : Alcador Sbarro

does anyone think this car is worth making a kit? its my first time seeing it. it doesnt have a windscreen = you will have to wear a helmet at high speeds. lol.

is it supposed to be a concept car or a production car? ???
    its for sale at ebay --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...494768368&rd=1

Re: Ferrari : Alcador Sbarro

its hot looking !

no windshield is illegal in the US, Canada, UK along with 90% of europe, and much of asia. i hope it has AWD for the antarctic weather :P
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Ya have to wear a helmet. The car is probably made for drivers with helmets. Maybe that is why there is only ONE in the world since it isnt totally strict legal for the matter.* :P And also notice that the doors are see through. hmmm, seems to me that there isnt a better place for the windows . lol* :

the car is a concept car that was never planned for actual use. the funny thing about helmets is that they are illegal too while driving cars or trucks since they block hearing (the F50 manual says don't wear one ;D).

a concept that i would have loved to see as a good kit is the mythos. wow a gorgeous car by all means
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

All of that money in the car and they put those cheap looking wheels on it?? :-\