Thread: anyone interested in CF or fiberglass Testarossa replica mirrors?

anyone interested in CF or fiberglass Testarossa replica mirrors?

i'm considering making some fg or cf mirrors from the TR mirror molds that my friend has. the molds are from original TR mirrors and would be 100% exact. would this interest anyone, and if so what would you be willing to pay? (housing, no mechanism or mirror included)

here's a couple photos of the original mirrors since i don't have any parts to show yet..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: anyone interested in CF or fiberglass Testarossa replica mirrors?

more
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

* *Hello, automx.* I would be intrested in a pair of fiberglass ones, maybe two sets. As for a price i don't know where to start , as your friend with the molds what he thinks.* If i bought two sets and if aa2uk bought two sets that would keep the cost down, as in just making one set.

Oh i forgot, i would want housing only, and do they mount like the original ,and pivot where the black boot is, or like most of the kits, hard mount to the door.

Auto.. Have you looked into Urethane injecting? I've been working with a few company's that sale these product and they are extremely strong. They will be one piece just like OE. You should consider this.

David
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

MX Put me down as a maybe...... I have a set now that will probably do, but.....
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

i would just do this on the side, since the setup costs of the ureathane injection would probably surpass the price of the mirrors right away, not to mention the labor and materials. as of now, i have 1 person actively interested, 1 considering, and 1 as a maybe. if i got 10 people actively interested then it would be a different story, but as of now there's no motivation for such an elaborate setup.

i have a set of fg mirrors in my posession and i'm cleaning them up and primering them to take photos. these mirrors were not made by me, but rather my friend. give me a day or so.

Hi AutoMX, I know this thread is ancient, but it's worth a shot to find out if there are any of these available, right? Would be interested in a set or even just the driver side one.

Hi Auto nice to see you are still around,i am interested too if the price is right