Thread: Anyone used polymorph for moulding?

Anyone used polymorph for moulding?

I found a type of plastic for sale on e-bay (polymorph?)that melts when you put it in hot water. when it cools and hardens you can dril, tap, sand or file it (supposedly). Has anyone used this stuff before & would it be good for making moulds for badges or small fibreglass parts?

Item number on uk e-bay is 8186970867
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

E-bay platform is the world's biggest online selling platform where you can sell everything that you need. I am also starting the essayontime review services sale on the E-bay platform and I will give a good response from students so now starts other services here.

Quote Originally Posted by drew355 View Post
    I found a type of plastic for sale on e-bay (polymorph?)that melts when you put it in hot water. when it cools and hardens you can dril, tap, sand or file it (supposedly). Has anyone used this stuff before & would it be good for making moulds for badges or small fibreglass parts?

Item number on uk e-bay is 8186970867
    yes, my kids have done experiments with polymorph. I think it is safe when being altered to the traditional moulding ways.