Thread: Fiberglass Pro needed to make molds off of a "buck"

Fiberglass Pro needed to make molds off of a "buck"

I am searching for someone with experience in making molds off of existing body panels or a fabricated "buck" of an existing car in the East Central Indiana Area.

If anyone is interested or knows someone with these capabilities and is near this area have them call me at 260-729-2441.

Re: Lamborghini Miura SV/Fiero kit-Fiberglass Pro needed

theres a company in the uk that will start doing miura kits soon, www.paralleldesigns.co.uk using bmw v12 engines and on a diablo chassis, also there one for sale lhd at www. hallmark-cars.com

yes but these are real panels, and it's in north america. it would take half a year just to ship a kit here
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Hello, give me a call at 574-255-7843 were located near South Bend In. I may know someone who may be interested in restoring the car back also. thanks Norm at www.normsfiberglass.com

Hi all,

Contact a guy whos forum name on pennocks fiero forum is bubbajoexxx... He is in the middle of major mods to his fiero rite now, but he has expressed interest in this kit for a fiero.... If you looked at his thread you'll find out that this guy is VERY handy around cars.....In order to see pics in the thread link you will have to register there, and find the thread I believe.... The thread is titled, " newest project" and rite now it is on the first page in the general topics section....

Forum link: http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ul...asscookie=true

Thread about his work in progress: http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/033676.html
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...