Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron Kit

Bugatti Veyron Kit

Impossible kit to make right? firstly where will you get the panels from??
    http://www.supercars.net/

Re: Bugatti Veyron Kit

you could hand sculpt one but i doubt it would sell much.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

i assure you,buying a handsculpted a kit is the worst decision an enthusiast can make.expensive and a waste of time.. I have first hand experience in that

as for the Bugatti, yeah, i dont think anyone would want one... Let alone no one managed to get an Enzo kit :P ....yet...

buying a cheap handsculpted kit is bad, but a properly done one is not bad at all. i can assure you that most kit cars out there were never molded from real production models. the koenig TR that marcello mostly hand sculpted (things like door panels were same as TR) was great. take a look at it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

it LOOKS like a kit car* :-[ ...but nevertheless, I get your point, it all depends on the builder...I'm comparing withthe IRA360...which needed ALOT of fixing before the left looked like the right!! > :'( :-[

to me the wheels were a dead giveaway but yea the panels themselves were well made.

i dont think the size is correct...can you imagine the torture in building that?? I wonder how long it took him...

btw: copying panels seems to be the norm nowadays...see this
    http://www.euroworksexotics.com/Mira...miragelago.htm

the size on the koenig is correct, which is HUGE. 19" wider than fiero! the wheels on there are actually huge but their diameter is only 17" so they look tiny. he added the koeng stuff on top of a TR body (he had a real one) so it's actually pretty close to the real thing. wheelbase is the same as the real car. windshield is a real TR windshield. interior is molded from TR. etc..

the reason it looks off is because he added his own little touches everwhere, and i cant say i loved that.

regardless...I am sure he LOVES driving it!!! I would LOVE driving it too!!! :P

I think it is one of the better copies out there, I tried to buy one but I could never get the guy on the phone. I wish I knew who got the molds.

Adrian