Thread: WANTED FERRARI 355 REPLICA FIBERGLASS HOOD

WANTED FERRARI 355 REPLICA FIBERGLASS HOOD

Hey Everyone, im still working on my second kit and i got screwd over by Tony S, He stole a seat, he stole interior parts including my gauge cluster and sold it on ebay, he ripped me off big time, but im now in need of a fiberglass 355 hood, if anyone has one for sale or knows where i can get one that would be greatly appreciated, i live in barrie ontario, if anyone in ontario has one i will pick up and pay cash, thanks guys/girls ..
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14115334210.jpg&s=x4

Re: WANTED FERRARI 355 REPLICA FIBERGLASS HOOD

i know a place that might be able to help you out its in windsor ontario.....
    i saw your car in person at tony's shop he was trying to sell me a 355 kit on a fiero with a blown 305 in it for 7500, anyways your car is great....
    any new pics of your car?

jim is in windsor and if you tell tony screwed you he might be able to help you out....
    his email is.....FIEROCONVERSIONS@aol.com

be sure to not buy blindly, because the hoods will vary in shape (curvature) from kit to kit, from warped molds, down to the original part or plug used. i believe yours is an IFG type if i remember correct. so yea, be sure to test fit it before buying.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

i know jim from fiero conversions made a mold from tonys kit with the seperst rockers so it might fit , not to sure how much he will charge for the hood though, good luck....
    P.S...... how would you rate tony out of ten on getting your products and quality and prices, because he is the only near one to me with a non stretch kit for a reasonable price should i deal with him or look elsewhere?
    i also herd of a guy named udo in kitchener doing 355 and contash and h1 kits, but im kind of scared, i bought my 308 kit from ari becaus it was allready off a car so i know it will work...........
    any input would be great on kits in ontario.......

How about John Watson for the hood. He is in Tennga, Georgia. Phone number 706-328-3311.

On Another note. Is Tony S listed on the preferred vender list, we also list the bad vendors there as well.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Hi viciouscrx,

Definately go thru Udo - we have a few friends that have had cars built by him - he is not the cheapest in town but delivers the goods..

He is just finishing up one of what i believe to be one of the most expensive Countach reproductions ever that belongs to a friend
    of our in town...

Mad - i would also take a trip up to see Udo's 355 hood and measure it up and see if it will fit your car...

last i heard Tony S..was working out of a barn off trafalgar rd. and Steeles...not sure if he is still there...

Cheers,

Nick

Thanks guys for all your advise, im definetly going to test fit before buying. And to answer your question, Tony had great prices, besides that, well lets just say i have no comment. My guess is that he is working out of a barn, because he sold his shop and moved, im gonna try and track him down.

once i get my house in April ill post pics of my car!!

Thanks Again
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14115334210.jpg&amp;s=x4

is tony's number still the same?
    i saw your car at is shop in milton it was there with carlos' yellow testerossa looks like he cand do nice work but a little rough around the edges.......

where abouts is udo's shop, i went there 3 years ago and never drove, so its harder to remember.....
    does he have an email or anything?