Thread: what do you think?????

what do you think?????

a guy just offered me 8 bnib 1080p 50" plasma tvs for the murc body alone. they retail for $1,200 each but selling on craigslist would only get $800 i think. i already have 2 in my house so i dont need them. does it seem like its worth it

Re: what do you think?????

What kind of body? And why on earth does he have 8 brand new tvs? Sound fishy, I wouldn't want you to get stuck with stolen property. You could go to jail.

Somethings' not right mate......

Green,

Please send me the info and where you have your pics on the web so I can put them on my site and try to sell it for you. I thought you sold this already. I will help you if I can. I get several request for the Murci. Let me know unless you are going big baller with the plasma in the bathroom and closets in your house!
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    a guy just offered me 8 bnib 1080p 50" plasma tvs for the murc body alone. they retail for $1,200 each but selling on craigslist would only get $800 i think. i already have 2 in my house so i dont need them. does it seem like its worth it
    Just my .02 worth....even if it is a ligit transaction, why put yourself through all the trouble to get rid of 8 tvs? Unless you need the money dont bother with it. Let HIM sell the things and give you the cassh if you still have the kit.

On the other hand....if you do go through with it I am willing to help you recoup some of your losses and take one off you hands for $400, just becasue I am one heck of a guy.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.

I wouldn't take any less than 9 tvs.

j/k I agree with F40LM; I'd let the guy sell them and pay you the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by RHK
    I wouldn't take any less than 9 tvs.

j/k I agree with F40LM; I'd let the guy sell them and pay you the cash.

I thought you sold this already.

nah the guy wanting to buy it tried low balling me and it was only bey $500 but im not breaking my price