Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6.0 GT HOOD SCOOP

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

6.0 GT HOOD SCOOP

TURMITE COULD THIS BE CUT OUT OF FOAM , TRYING TO GET SOME MEASUREMENTS FROM A GOOD FRIEND

FOR MY MURCIE

WE HAD A LEAD ON ONE BUT IT DID NOT WORK OUT
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: 6.0 GT HOOD SCOOP

IKR........have you tried exotic replicas in ireland, i know alan was able to supply these up to a year ago give him a try ...pm me for his number if you dont have success there i possibly know of another in uk will chase up on that, otherwise try evolution, i saw one in the backround of pics he posted here some time ago, failing all of those check dom and alex from kitcentral

IKR I can do it if you have a 3d model, or I can hand sculpt it. Wait, are you talking about the whole hood?

Mike

try B&B i know they have that hood they bought the molds from rick lord.

http://www.bandbcustoms.com/

THEY TOLD ME THEY DO NO HAVE IT, AN RICK SAID HE DOES NOT HAVE IT

thanks for looking ,sometime i forget the cap lock is on
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

SORRY! you dont need to get mad just trying to help!

IKR,
    I can make it for you, it should only take about 2 weeks, or maybe 70+ days. You will have to pay me up front for the rent on a bigger shop, some more tools, and the cost for this response. If it gets to cold or to hot, I wont be able to work (you'll still need to cover my rent during these periods), and you'll have to pay to upgrade my cell-phone so that I wont send you pictures. My PC will also need to be upgraded, since it shuts down whenever I recieve Emails. If you dont send me the money EXACTLY when I need it, it will cost even more. I dont accept Paypal, MC, Visa, Debit cards, Checks, Wire transfers, Money orders, or Direct deposits to my Bank Acct, so you'll have to hand deliver the money to me personally within 12 hours of my request, or before the bank closes that day. I've never made a hood-scoop before, but come on, how hard can it be? I will need 3 times the material it will take to actually make the piece, and when its partially done, I will refuse to finish it, and refuse to ship it to you in a crate I have not yet made, yet you have paid for 3 times. If this sounds do-able to you, PM me, and we can disagree on a price.
    Without talent experience is worthless

now that i know this up front, i will take IT ,which hand do you want the money put in left or right ,about the bills face up or down , i would like a picture of the materials after i give you the money

Hahaha
    IKR Happy Holidays to all

im really liking the roof scoops...

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    IKR,
    I can make it for you, it should only take about 2 weeks, or maybe 70+ days. You will have to pay me up front for the rent on a bigger shop, some more tools, and the cost for this response. If it gets to cold or to hot, I wont be able to work (you'll still need to cover my rent during these periods), and you'll have to pay to upgrade my cell-phone so that I wont send you pictures. My PC will also need to be upgraded, since it shuts down whenever I recieve Emails. If you dont send me the money EXACTLY when I need it, it will cost even more. I dont accept Paypal, MC, Visa, Debit cards, Checks, Wire transfers, Money orders, or Direct deposits to my Bank Acct, so you'll have to hand deliver the money to me personally within 12 hours of my request, or before the bank closes that day. I've never made a hood-scoop before, but come on, how hard can it be? I will need 3 times the material it will take to actually make the piece, and when its partially done, I will refuse to finish it, and refuse to ship it to you in a crate I have not yet made, yet you have paid for 3 times. If this sounds do-able to you, PM me, and we can disagree on a price.
    I want in on that deal too. Anyway. If you are trying to graph in one from a diablo GTR then there are a number of those around, I know Rick from D&R still has molds as does Tom in Ashville. Maybe one of them will sell you one?