Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

I will be posting for you to download free 3d models with corresponding technical drawing to print and trace for you template plug builds. Some models are done by picture other by 3dLaser scanning and transfer to optimize polygon.

Any request will be take it for free as long you one only model from reference picture if you one a 100% reproduction model that will have to came from my laser scanning that will cost you....

the link for samples of work for you to see is here http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv351/risc2/

Re: Free Models and technical drawings for you build plugs

Risc2,
    It is sure nice to see somebody on here with talent and who can "actually deliver" instead of just blowing hot air out of his mouth and promising things he is unable to deliver or which at the end will cost 2000 times more than originally quoted, because of extra rent for software, light, electricity, cut and paste finger wear-down, room space, lamp space, air space, tax space, brain space, bodily harm when old, caused by sitting on a chair to design and don't forget the before the fact, advanced eye sight weardown and damage premiums that will be caused from working hours behind a computer screen, plus the lost time used in learning how to actually use the software (billed to the client of course because it is needed to make the final design) or claiming nobody in the world, not even God can make things better than him...wellllllllllll...I guess you get the idea.

I congratulate you on your designs and effort and hope you are able to work up a good client following.

Just some Friendly advise though:

Don't offer what you can't deliver and always stick to your guns. If you quote something, deliver it at the promissed price and in the promissed time frame and never make up dumb excuses, no matter what goes wrong, otherwise you too will become everybody's joke and we really don't need two stooges on one same forum ONE IS WAY MORE THAN WE EVER ASKED FOR and you seem like you are more business oriented...at least wiser.

Best wishes to you and good luck in your endeavor.
    Sincerely,
    Kitcar Bud

i second that! lets hope you can deliver and show a certain someone how business should be done.

your work looks really good, but more pics and possibly some 3d files would be good for closer inspection

and incase you hadn't noticed, i've sent you a pm

by the way, if anyone wants 3d models made into plugs properly, contact me.

Well said my friend, but here is the thing about this offer
    1- I don't try to make any money or impress anybody.....

2- The only catch on this is if I see someone build a good plug and negative from the model I would like for him to build me a plug ready for me to pull the negative and build me a car. What car? I don't yet... : -) ;D

3-I'm testing the skill of the builder here to see who is a good builder and use his talent as he can use my and have something with good quality finish.

3d files will be soon on site for download Iím getting a site with disk space to upload the high density models take a lot hd space a low polygon model not. and this is a free deal so I don't want to spend money in hosting web site with high band to upload-download for a something I giving for free. I searching on the web for those site the offer free disk space as soon I have the space FTP or what ever I will let the Forum know so passion my friends ;D

ypu could always do it via torrent
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

Quote Originally Posted by risc2
    3d files will be soon on site for download Iím getting a site with disk space to upload the high density models take a lot hd space a low polygon model not. and this is a free deal so I don't want to spend money in hosting web site with high band to upload-download for a something I giving for free. I searching on the web for those site the offer free disk space as soon I have the space FTP or what ever I will let the Forum know so passion my friends ;D
    Hey risc2, how much disk space do you need? I may be able to give you some space

Quote Originally Posted by dazm1050
    i second that! lets hope you can deliver and show a certain someone how business should be done.

your work looks really good, but more pics and possibly some 3d files would be good for closer inspection

and incase you hadn't noticed, i've sent you a pm

by the way, if anyone wants 3d models made into plugs properly, contact me.

Are you still working with the guys in the UK, or doing this on your own now?

Quote Originally Posted by risc2
    Well said my friend, but here is the thing about this offer
    1- I don't try to make any money or impress anybody.....

2- The only catch on this is if I see someone build a good plug and negative from the model I would like for him to build me a plug ready for me to pull the negative and build me a car. What car? I don't yet... : -) ;D

3-I'm testing the skill of the builder here to see who is a good builder and use his talent as he can use my and have something with good quality finish.
    Hello risc2, and welcome to the forum. This catch thing you mention....I am not sure I understand. Let's say I choose a model from you site, build a plug and molds and you really like what I did, then I have to build you a plug and mold for having used your model? ??? For free or fee?

What kind of modeling software do you use? Do you model in nurbs or polys? If polys, what kind of mesh size? Can you extract smooth curves and lines from the model?

Mike

No you can chose to download any model from my site and don't have to build me any thing if you don't want to all I ask is the if i see some one with a good body work talent i will ask him to made me the plug i buy the material need it he can shape it for me as i shape his model, the software i use are difernet one depent on the process i can have it done in nurbs or poly don't make any diferent to me or i like nurbs mor the poly, yes i cah extract perfect smooth surfaces from the model no big deal and add true dimension at 1:1 scale i can also run a structural analisys for you chasis i can't do that for the plug SACS will not understand fiberglass or carbon fiber it deal only with steel sorry...