Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: lambo emblems and accessories

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    152

    lambo emblems and accessories

    I am about to finish a lambo murcie kit and need to get some emblems. I used to go to kitcaraccessories.com before or NAERC but the websites are no longer up...

    any suggestions on where I can get some items like engine bay identification plate, floor mats, steering wheel or steering wheel stickers.....

    any help would be greatly appreciated

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    London ON Canada
    Posts
    682

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    i make all the info plates for lambo's and ferrari's
    pm me with what you need and i can tell you how to order them, i do not sell the emblems though, just info plates

  3. #3
    Senior Member sc80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    795

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    check your PM for the genuine front hood crest and lambo script at a bargain...

    wish u luck..

  4. #4
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by sc80
    check your PM for the genuine front hood crest and lambo script at a bargain...

    wish u luck..
    WHat source do you have? Is it that Ebay store?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    152

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    Anyone know where to look to get a door sill for a murcie kit?

    Also how about steering wheel...what are my options....




  6. #6

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    Anyone got links to custom emblems makers...
    I have a design in mind and want to get it on my car...Don't want to cut out a sticker, so you see...
    Thanks ...

  7. #7
    Senior Member sc80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    795

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    Quote Originally Posted by sc80
    check your PM for the genuine front hood crest and lambo script at a bargain...

    wish u luck..
    WHat source do you have? Is it that Ebay store?
    yup...i got him through ebay...
    he sell genuine parts...
    I deal him outside ebay and got free shipping...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Faker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    910

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories

    Quote Originally Posted by sc80
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker
    Quote Originally Posted by sc80
    check your PM for the genuine front hood crest and lambo script at a bargain...

    wish u luck..
    WHat source do you have? Is it that Ebay store?
    yup...i got him through ebay...
    he sell genuine parts...
    I deal him outside ebay and got free shipping...
    PM the source, If its the place I'm thinking of he doesnt have the Emblem the Murci uses, he is cheap though.

  9. #9

    Re: lambo emblems and accessories


Similar Threads

  1. Acura Integra Accessories
    By slickcar in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. Lambo Emblems.
    By James_Bond_007 in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:08 PM
  3. Wiring harness from Kitcar Accessories, is it worth it?
    By 355coupe in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
  4. Lambo emblems
    By lambobro in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 06:17 AM
  5. WTB ferrari accessories for 355 at Ed's
    By hillsj in forum The Mall
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2002, 07:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •