Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LAMBO chassis Plans

LAMBO chassis Plans

Hey who bought the lambo chassis plans on EBAY for 405.00 from NAERC..Lukester

Re: LAMBO chassis Plans

im interested too...lol

Hi,
    Dale "Lambobuilder" is selling replica plans. Check at kitcentral

Yeah but 1500.00 is a but steep? Later Luke

Perhaps a group buy? Limit this to 3-5 people maybe? $1500 is crazy expensive for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi1
    After I complete my current work for current customers I'm planing to design all-in-one Diablo/Murcielago/Reventon chassis&suspension for around $450 in there are 5 or more people interested (custom 3D design and plans made for only one customer would cost too much because of the spent computer time). It won't be exact replica chassis as I intend to improve all disadvantages of the originals and add extra structural tubing for increased safety and torsional rigidity. The suspension will be 2 types - similar to the originals, and my own perfrmance geometry designed for high speed cornering. The plans will be printed on white A4 "book" (each tube on separate paper, tubes in black, dimensions in red, blue etc), will have exactly the same copies printed on large A0 or A0+ paper, plus few large A0/A0+ views of the chassis (front, back, top, bottom, left, right, 2x 3D isometric), and will include a CD with AutoCAD files for laser or CNC cut of all sheet metal panels. The only thing that will be missing is the roof tubing as every kit on the market has individual shape and it's virtually impossible to make universal roof for all of them.
    Thats great, but when will this be available? Any idea on how much it would cost?

IF you can wait a little while I would. A number of the NAERC plans hit the market when they went out of business. Several people are working (no, I'm not one of them) to get a version of those plans back out on the market and a lot cheaper. There is even one guy who got stiffed by NAERC who promises to post them for free sometime this year. There are a number of Tubular Dynamics/ASCC plans floating around and they are identical to NAERC. Only minor tweaks were made to stiffen the center tunnel do to the fact Lambo used a stressed structural sheetmetal tunnel. Be patient and look around if you don't want to cough up the $1.5G. On a side note I like Mike's chassis works chassis better anyway $259.00 on ebay.

http://webguy.ca

anyone have the tubular dynamics cad files?

Chassisworks plans sound good, i heard many people built successful diablos on them, but what about murcis? Plus the last time I checked the chassisworks website wasnt up.