Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F430 Style wheels

F430 Style wheels

Does anyone know of a good looking wheel that is very close to the F430? I know that someone posted a link a while back to an Ebay auction with some, but the auction has expired and I don't know what brand they were.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: F430 Style wheels

I am using Vellano wheels on my build - I think they look better than OEM. I have also seen 355 oem wheels on craigslist recently for 1500.00 for the whole set.

http://vellanowheels.com/search_go.php?keyword=vsh
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    I am using Vellano wheels on my build - I think they look better than OEM. I have also seen 355 oem wheels on craigslist recently for 1500.00 for the whole set.

Wow, those are hot. I like those a lot.

I can't use the OEM wheels because they are the wrong bolt pattern. I need to keep the 5x100 bolt pattern.

Sorry I don't have a photo but there was someone a while back that was selling a set of rims on ebay. Going by the photo, they looked just like 430 wheels but were 18"s x 8" I think. The ebay members name is lbiwrx07. If you try and contact him through ebay. He might still have them. He only wanted $250.00 for the set of 4. They were also the Fiero bolt pattern. If he sold them, at least he could tell you where to look for them. Good luck!

How deep are those rims? On my enzo build my front have a 3in lip and the rears almost 5in, I am not sure what size spacers to use

Quote Originally Posted by tobygaff
    Does anyone know of a good looking wheel that is very close to the F430? I know that someone posted a link a while back to an Ebay auction with some, but the auction has expired and I don't know what brand they were.

Im using these on my build i think there good. And i think there 5x100

Sorry I don't have a photo but there was someone a while back that was selling a set of rims on ebay. Going by the photo, they looked just like 430 wheels but were 18"s x 8" I think. The ebay members name is lbiwrx07. If you try and contact him through ebay. He might still have them. He only wanted $250.00 for the set of 4. They were also the Fiero bolt pattern. If he sold them, at least he could tell you where to look for them. Good luck!
    Thanks Sean. BTW, your build is looking good.

They look just like the ones I mendond in my post from ebay. Are they 18s? Who makes them?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzarai
    Quote Originally Posted by tobygaff

Im using these on my build i think there good. And i think there 5x100

MacGyver what is the lip size on these wheels? And what size spacers are you using to install them?

Funnywheels has a buddy in the area that custom makes wheel adapters. I haven't looked into it yet. What is lip size????