Thread: wow who wants to kiss me???????????

wow who wants to kiss me???????????

i dont see any prices but click this link then scroll untill you see the gear indicator, lp640 they have everything for the paddle shift except nice paddles but yall have that covered can be used with auto or manaul

This black anodized gear indicator is a compact dash/surface mountable display to show you the current gear you are in. It works with the MasterShift™ Manual Shifter (Up to 6 speeds). The gear indicator displays the gear using a red numeric display. You can optionally tie into your headlight switch to auto dim the gear indicator when you turn on your head lights at night.

The gear indicator mounts through a 1-3/4” round hole, and has a face that is 2” round. It utilizes a U bracket and a thumb screw to secure it to a flat surface. It requires a clearing behind the mounting hole of 2”.

Display output for a Manual (up to 6 speeds):

r, n, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Also required:

MasterShift™ Manual Shifter (up to 6 speeds)

Specifications:

Body .6061-T6 Aluminum

Approx Size .2” around by 2” deep

Fuse .1A

Power Consumption .130mA

http://mastershift.com/new-street-manual.html

Re: wow who wants to kiss me???????????

How hard would this be to install the entire kit? Say in a 1992 Mr2 5 speeed manual...

looks very simple they have made it very plug and play. also has nuetral and reverse brake safety i think mm had problems figuring that out. see murcie me now you can finish goodluck

update kit is $2500 but comes with alot of unneeded stuff like a momo steering wheel. that alone is at least $500

My shifter is done. Since its for an automatic, reverse and neutral are just another index on the slider. Mine has the same safety features as theirs, but in a different fashion. With mine, your foot needs to be pressing on the brake pedal, along with depressing a button on the e-gear plate, before it will let you shift into Park or Reverse. My display is a green dot matrix, while theirs is a red alpha-numeric display.
    Without talent experience is worthless

That's good I never saw you finish it hope yours is cheaper . But there's can also be used on a manaul for the guys who didn't go auto