Thread: I NEED THR RIDE HIEGHT FOR A MURCI

I NEED THR RIDE HIEGHT FOR A MURCI

i need the measurement from ground to the bottom of the kit.... front and rear... pics would help.... thanks im doing a murcielago lp640 roadster.... if it matters...

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: I NEED THR RIDE HIEGHT FOR A MURCI

i sent you a PM ,mount the body directly to the frame with alittle urathane calking under the mounting areas ,maybe MURCenary can post some pic. of his mounting areas to the fiero section of his chassis an the rear tubular section
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by merciero
    i need the measurement from ground to the bottom of the kit.... front and rear... pics would help.... thanks im doing a murcielago lp640 roadster.... if it matters...
    http://www.westshorefabricators.com/...Suspension.htm

tell Eric what you need
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

pictures are for a TG 24 -28 & L28

LOOK INSIDE THE FRONT OF THE DOOR OPENING DOWN LOW 2 BOLTS PER SIDE MOUNT THE BODY ON THEIR 4-5 BOLTS ACROSS THE REAR WITH A 2 BY 2 ANGLE IRON BRACE AN 5 BOLTS THRU IT

LOOKING FOR THE FRONT MOUNTING PIC , I USE TUBING ON THE INSIDE OF THE ENGINE COVER OPENING ,under the main main body ,THIS WILL ALSO give you a place to attach the batwing door hinges too

this is how much i remove from the top of the dash area

next we need to show all the mounting points , so all the NEWBIES can get their kits started ,it seem we will have 15 -20 murcies going over here

GUYS IF YOU HAVE PIC OF THE MOUNTING POINTS PLEASE POST THEM FOR THE NEWBIES

look in the front trunk opening of this body ,the supports inside the opening sit right down on the fiero front frame rails ,they will sit flat when enough of the dash sheet metal is gone

oh ok i see my problem.. the front of my kit is different.. i forgot to mension the kit was designed to mount perfectly on a boxter. so the front truck area was totally modified.... so im sitting way to low. but thanks IKR all the pics helped i put the body back on and nothing is hitting like they were in those pic i sent ya.... so im good with all that. now i just need to get the ride hieght or the kit and im set.....

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FINISHED KIT TO MEASURE FOR ME?

YOU CAN AJUST THE RIDE HEIGHT LATER GET THE BRACING AN THE DOOR HINGE BEAM DONE

Just do like IKR said. Set your suspension mid-travel, and then set your body hieght to where YOU WANT IT TO BE. You should have an equal distance (gap) around the wheel/wheelwell.
    Without talent experience is worthless

It has a removable and foldable mixed carbon fiber-canvas top that can be stored in the hood and it's very difficult to install. The bad point is that it's tested and approved by Lambo only till a top speed of 160 Kmh or 100 mph; over this speed the air flow over the car tend to detach the top.
    lease take over