Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murcielago Replica dash gauge cluster

Murcielago Replica dash gauge cluster

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is my first question. I have recently purchased a Mercy-1 built turnkey kit and it looks pretty good to me but a few things are missing.One of the main things is a legit looking dash cluster. The one that is in the car now is from a Camaro and it only shows 150 on the dash. My replica Murci was built from an 88 Fiero, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Murci replica instrument cluster built, or a suitable alternative that will work with the Fiero system. I have found a few templates on line for the gauge background but I'm not really technical enough to build a working one without some kind of instructions from a more knowledgeable person. If there is anyone in the forum that can assist me in building or purchasing one that's already completed I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Re: Murcielago Replica dash gauge cluster

try murcie me

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    try murcie me
    I agree, He's the only one to replicate a gauge cluster to the Murci. It's simply amazing.

It will blow you away.

Are you selling it MM? The reason I ask is because I am in talks with a guy who owns a graphic printing place in the city about having one made. Let me know, If not I will run a few sets soon.

My g28 is like slimers. The camaro gauges with 150 mph and an inaccurate tach plus a crappy upholstery job. Can I buy yours and how much?

Murcie Me is defiantly the guy with the best replication of detail parts. If he will reply to you...Maybe you will be one of the chosen few.

Quote Originally Posted by jrslyrics
    Murcie Me is defiantly the guy with the best replication of detail parts. If he will reply to you...Maybe you will be one of the chosen few.
    HA HA HA! I know what you mean! When you are in a different league then everybody else you have people hounding you! You can definitely tell by dealing with him that he does not need the business. He's always been polite to me but I always assumed he had a lot on his plate, and you cant be mad at the guy for being so successful he cannot accommodate everybody. There are 2nd rate hacks on this site that will go crazy for your business, use one of them, Or have one made on your own.

Like I said I am in talks with a printing company that said he can make me a really good and proper gauge cluster. Of course I will try and take the easy way and see if Murci-Me can sell me one when the time comes but if not you just have to do it on your own. I like being self reliant because there are no worries in the end.

Update:
    Let me just add that some say $500 for one ready made, For that amount of money, possibly even cheaper you can have a very decent cluster made. You will just have to go through the hassle of arranging everything.

Update:
    Let me just add that some say $500 for one ready made, For that amount of money, possibly even cheaper you can have a very decent cluster made. You will just have to go through the hassle of arranging everything.
    [/quote]

I think that I would gladly just pay $500 for one that was already made because again, I bought my car turnkey so I don't have any of the expertise that some of you guys have in doing the work yourself. It would be an extra hassle for me to build my own because I don't even know where to begin or what gauges to use or basically anything...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slimer
    Update:
    I think that I would gladly just pay $500 for one that was already made because again, I bought my car turnkey so I don't have any of the expertise that some of you guys have in doing the work yourself. It would be an extra hassle for me to build my own because I don't even know where to begin or what gauges to use or basically anything...lol

[/quote]

You can retrofit any gauges you have. You can get a graphics designer to make the image file in layers for about 100-200 and get it printed for anywhere from 5-300 depending how accurate you want it. I know how you feel about buying ready made to avoid the hassle, and I still believe thats the best way. You are already buying a trusted product and avoiding the hassle, But if that doesnt come you can feel confident that you are not relying on someone else 100%.

Where do you get all the digital stuff for the cluster? The mileage indicator and gear you are in?