Thread: MURCI-ME

MURCI-ME

TRACKING NUMBERPOST THE TRACKING NUMBER HERE. I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES, FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER, IF THE HIGES WERE DELIVERED AND SIGNED FOR LIST THE TRACKING NUMBER SO I CAN VERIFY THIS. YOU SHOULD HAVE TWO TRACKING NUMBERS YOU SAID YOU SENT THEM TWICE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE MURCI-ME'S PHYSICAL ADDRESS OUT IN CA, I'M GOING OUT THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO STOP BY AND VISIT!!!

Re: MURCI-ME

Come on by anytime! I'll PM you my address. The address you sent me the other day IS NOT the adress you first gave me when you ordered the hinges. I would love to give you the tracking number, but I am at my Wifes company that she works for mercy. All my shipments go out through SWEETSPOT LABS, in Pacific Pallasaides, CA. They dont charge me to ship, and in turn, I pass the savings on to people who order from me. The girl who handles the shipping at the company has assured me they WERE delivered.
    If you wanted them sent to an address other than you first gave me, why didn't you say so? Its getting to a point where I no longer want to sell parts, its just to much of a hassle. Your parts were sent out almost 2 1/2 weeks ago, to the address you gave me.
    Like I say, I'll PM you MY address. Feel free to come by anytime you feel the need to.
    Without talent experience is worthless

PM sent @ 7:56P
    Without talent experience is worthless

Alright boys... take it easy.

We all love the work of Murcie-Me. I am more than sure he is a stand up guy.

Lets just take a breathe as these things happen sometimes.

Keep up the good work. We need you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by MURCIE-NARY
    please don't quit Murci-me we need you! this wouldn't be possible without you. You are the one that inspired me to start kit car building :'(
    Your a great builder, keep selling parts! Your one of the most helpful people on here!

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    please don't quit Murci-me we need you! this wouldn't be possible without you. You are the one that inspired me to start kit car building :'(
    Your a great builder, keep selling parts! Your one of the most helpful people on here!
    I disagree. Picking and choosing who gets to be graced by his parts is just plain whack! But I guess, they are HIS parts...

MURCIE-NARY... hmmm > very original name.

MURCenary 8)