Thread: Vendetta upgrades

Vendetta upgrades

I like to see what Vendetta builders will do with there interior design. Gauges, Navagation system design. Plus I would like to redo the trunklid to a glass piece and fake engine piece. Anybody plan on doing this?

Re: Vendetta upgrades

I'll share my plans

Here are the gauges Franco is installing in our Vendetta. We decided on fuel level, oil pressure, speedo, tach, water temp. and boost (for the turbo 3800) as our six gauges:

And the 7" widescreen, touch screen, DVD/CD/MP3/etc. HU I've got in my daily that will go in the Vendetta as well. When I bought my first one it was the only double-din unit with a fully detachable face on the market, which was the primary reason for purchase:

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer
    I'll share my plans

Here are the gauges Franco is installing in our Vendetta. We decided on fuel level, oil pressure, speedo, tach, water temp. and boost (for the turbo 3800) as our six gauges:

And the 7" widescreen, touch screen, DVD/CD/MP3/etc. HU I've got in my daily that will go in the Vendetta as well. When I bought my first one it was the only double-din unit with a fully detachable face on the market, which was the primary reason for purchase:

Tom
    Be sure and get at least a 160mph speedo.. ;D

I'd also like to know about possibility of clear motor cover insert as well. Can it be done? How much?
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Very nice Tom! I like!! glass engine cover can be done, just need someone to do the custom work for you. I dont know if Franco would do it because you might offened him.

Dan

I also want to put some kind of interior door grab handles on mine like on the Gallardo. Use some round heating cooling vents also.

Dan

I'm not particularly interested in a glass engine cover. I honestly like the Vendetta just as it was designed, which is why I decided to have Franco build one for me

Tom

Dont get me wrong, Tom. I love Francos whole design. I just think the engine cover would stand out more from the other Vendettas.