Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Side Mirrors

Side Mirrors

What are you useing for side mirrors?I went to the wrecking yard and noticed that some are plastic. I am Trying to find metal can they attach to the door or do they have to go in the corner were maney cars attach them.How dificult is it to install?

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Re:Side Mirrors

what kind of mirror is that in the pic?Im also looking for mirrors.

This is a pic from my Immage collection, but I did notice they cary something like this at Pepboys (Automotive store)and may have the turn signals on them, I was in a hury and cant remember (kind of a lot too,maybe $120 a pair).I have also seen quite a few like the pic at the wrecking yard,but some are plastic, I might stick with the stock mirriors, I havent decided.I need to go back to the wrecking yard anyway.

kitcarnut

Well for you Lambo boys I'll tell you a little secret. as you know many lambo guys are using Baby turbo mirrors. but the real cars are Vitaloni Turbo!! not baby turbo. very close but they are smaller.(baby?)
    so if you would like to spend the money here in Toronto Lambo dealer they are 647$Can each. + taxes =around 400USD.oh they are electric.
    now Pantera Detomaso Euro shares same Vitalini Turbo mirrors as Lamborghini. and you can get them in ST Petersburg FL. for 350USD a pair incl. power switch.
    as they are exting species, (we bought them all)you can still get Vitaloni Turbo manual.1/2 price.

Do you think they will give me 2 mirrors for one arm...damn $647 each
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

kitcarnut

It's a shame, while down 1500miles you can get them less than 1/2 .Now the baby turbo can go for like 20USD each. Nothing wrong with it. just preference.

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

I baught some of those baby turbo mirrors a few years ago and they are very nice looking, but they break very easily and any one walking past your car can easily bump your mirror, because thats what happened to me.Thats why I'm looking for metal.

I bought Vitaloni mirrors from chekers auto parts here in Phx. Az. They cost me like maybe $25.00 a side.Oh and they look like the ones pictured here in this thread.
    1BadF40 And now runnin with the Devil

kitcarnut

Vitaloni baby turbo,right starfighter?
    the one with wires are factory issue on Countach and Pantera DeTomaso (Euro) and they weight good 5lbs.
    http://www.mapenterprises.net/pe/800x600/main.htm