Thread: veglia gauges

veglia gauges

Hey guys if anyone knows anything about the resistance on a Veglia Borletti (Ferrari 328 stock) sending unit for the oil pressure gauge, I would really appreciate the info. Have not found anything on the internet so far. May have to go to a stock Ferrari unit if nothing else pops up. All my gauges are Veglia real Ferrari; which looks nice, but they have been a bitch to get working. Am still working on the oil pressure and fuel gauge. Steve

Re: veglia gauges

Hi Steve,
    I had veglia gauges in my old Dino replica, and needed the speedo converting from mechanicle to electronic, this was done by Speedycables. Also I got in touch with Veglia in Italy and spoke to a guy who was very helpful. I will see if I have any tel nos. for you.
    MADMAN.
    aka MADMAN.

Re: veglia gauges

Quote Originally Posted by stevep914
    Hey guys if anyone knows anything about the resistance on a Veglia Borletti (Ferrari 328 stock) sending unit for the oil pressure gauge, I would really appreciate the info. Have not found anything on the internet so far. May have to go to a stock Ferrari unit if nothing else pops up. All my gauges are Veglia real Ferrari; which looks nice, but they have been a bitch to get working. Am still working on the oil pressure and fuel gauge. Steve
    I know about this to know I don't envy the job ahead of you Steve. I will probably go with VDO gauges. I do recall asking a veteran kit car builder this question his advice was to take a car to a custom car builder for this part of the build. Please keep us up to date on your progress.

michael
    Building a F40 replica, 4.9 caddy, 5 speed.