Thread: are there companies that do the build?

are there companies that do the build?

I'd love to have a replica car made for me but I don't know where to look. I found a fee websites but scam keeps coming up. If someone could point me in the direction of a reputable place that is located in the united states.

Re: are there companies that do the build?

What kind of car are you looking for? Take a look at the good/bad vendor list:

http://www.madmechanics.com/consumer...17-march-2008/

I recommend that you still do your homework and protect yourself - define clear milestones the builder needs to make with dates for each of them, and a payment schedule. Many details in contracts like these are spoken rather than written, and there's no way legally to protect either the builder or buyer.

Thank you. This is a journey I plan to start in a year or so so I can properly do my homework and make sure I'm getting exactly what I want from a reputable service. What I'm looking for is a fully fictional (none of that Windows or doors don't work bs) murci probably on a fiero chassis for insurance purposes. New motor and transmission probably for reliability I'm hoping to have close to 350 to 400 HP.

Take precautions. There are far more bad builders and snake oil salesmen in this industry and even here on MM that aren't on that list willing to steal your hard earned $$. Best to DIY if you can or someone local you can drop in on and check their progress. Inland Exotics is highly recommended.

I recommend Mike Vetter from the Car Factory. He is honest and extremely talented.
    http://www.kitanautobodyexperience.c...ourboxster.htm
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

NDoes he only deal with Porsche or will he use a fiero. I'd rather have it titled with the bin o

Franco Gagliardi did a fantastic job for us. Check out our build pictures on the thread titled "Vendetta of Gagliardi Design." Everything from first meeting to delivery was flawless. I'm sure he'd do a phenominal job on a Murcielago for you.

Tom

Thank you so much I found that thread and that thing is truely sick. I think that may be where I end up going when the time comes. Now I need to figure out what I want to do for a motor. I plan to put a brand new motor in it. Any suggestions? I'm starting to think 350 HP may be a bit more than I need. I want it to be quick but. Road practicle.