Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of this engine cradle for stretched fieros for transverse drivelines

Anyone know of this engine cradle for stretched fieros for transverse drivelines

Re: Anyone know of this engine cradle for stretched fieros for transverse drivelines

Reminds me of a cradle I saw at formula one in talent oregon, the parent of held. It may have evolved with the times or there may be no connection whatsoever. That was a long time ago.

Re: Anyone know of this engine cradle for stretched fieros for transverse drivelines

That's Dave Held's stuff. He's still doing it after selling off the rest of the Fiero suspension business.

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RCR
    That's Dave Held's stuff. He's still doing it after selling off the rest of the Fiero suspension business.

Bob
    Whats one worth do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Patanator
    Quote Originally Posted by RCR

Bob
    Whats one worth do you know?
    I think it was 2K+, but don't quote me on that. Send Dave an email.

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Pantantor I live about 10 minutes from his address. I think I am going to take a look at what he has. I never knew about Dave.

Just noticed that the thread title says transverse. It is a longitudinal engine frame.

looks like I found ari's page or kitcentral... not sure which one - but my login / password still works!

anyway, I'm dave held - formerly Held Motorsports. Randy called recently to tell me about this site.

I still make the engine cradles for longitudinal V8 / transaxles as well as other things. Not sure of the vendor restrictions here, so let me know if you want to hear about the other items. I am awaiting final payment to ship one this week.

I'm currently working at Kennedy Space Center full time and running the biz when I can... and still enjoying it.
    I hope to meet Randy this weekend and go from there.

dave

Dave,
    Thanks for stopping by and giving me all the good advice on my car! After thinking about what you said and then looking at my car again I have to agree with you it looks good the way it is!!
    Guys if you need an engine cradle you need to check out what Dave can do...he knows his stuff for sure!!
    Randy

Dave Im interested in a front suspension are you still making them? Luke