RT did it in the front and rear.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/49982981@N00/page11/
    Look through his albums for pics of it.

Re: corvette suspension into fiero

it looks like custom tubular frame chassis unless he only used fiero tub

IT started out as a Fiero.

can anyone direct me to where can i buy corvette stuff like upper and lower A frames suspensions and brakes for reasonable price
    thanks

corvette suspension into fiero

Hi, thanks for sharing tips and required information for corvette suspension into fiero. For further information on any manufacturing, interior or exterior of car parts you can visit the link provided.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Auto Monitor

i am in the USA
    anybody know where can i buy corvette stuff here in the usa
    thanks

I would also like to know if this is possible because my uncle has a t-boned c5 thats he's willing to give to me for my upcoming project. ;D

Is it possible....yes it is...but it is a lot of work. I am currently installing a C5 suspension for my 355 Berlinetta project. http://www.madmechanics.com/build-di...a-coupe-build/ starting around page 12 for the suspension.
    There are several major issues you need to keep in mind BEFORE you go forward with this kind of modification. The A-frames in the Vette are very long, much longer then the stock Fiero's. This means that the wheels are kept in the same location as the Fiero, the space between the drivers and passengers A-frames will be smaller then the width of the Fiero engine/trans. You will then have to either increase the width or convert your engine/trans to longitudinal configuration like I did. Another issue is the fact that the C5 uses upper and lower A-frames in the front and rear. There is no where to install the upper A-frames on the stock Fiero. As I did, you will have to create a custom chassis or at a very minimum a rear chassis. Depending on your new engine / trans combo, you may or may not need to modify your firewall and create a custom gas tank as well depending on your stretch.

the http://www.corvetteforum.com/ is a great place to get used vette parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Berlinetta
    Is it possible....yes it is...but it is a lot of work. I am currently installing a C5 suspension for my 355 Berlinetta project. http://www.madmechanics.com/build-di...a-coupe-build/ starting around page 12 for the suspension.
    There are several major issues you need to keep in mind BEFORE you go forward with this kind of modification. The A-frames in the Vette are very long, much longer then the stock Fiero's. This means that the wheels are kept in the same location as the Fiero, the space between the drivers and passengers A-frames will be smaller then the width of the Fiero engine/trans. You will then have to either increase the width or convert your engine/trans to longitudinal configuration like I did. Another issue is the fact that the C5 uses upper and lower A-frames in the front and rear. There is no where to install the upper A-frames on the stock Fiero. As I did, you will have to create a custom chassis or at a very minimum a rear chassis. Depending on your new engine / trans combo, you may or may not need to modify your firewall and create a custom gas tank as well depending on your stretch.

the http://www.corvetteforum.com/ is a great place to get used vette parts.
    if i increase the width i could omit the wheel spacers in my build, right? Would you happen to know how much longer? Sorry for the noob questions, im just trying to do as much research as i can before i start buying parts